Monday, October 3, 2011

Be able to use Materials, Techniques and Processes.




Photoshop tutorial.

Cutting a subject out.
This was my outcome of a tutorial that I completed. I think I won't be using this tool so much as I'll be probably using the rest of them because I am more used to cutting out my subject using the eraser tool and the quick selection tools.



Here is the step-by-step process.


TYPOGRAPHY


This image to the right is the final out-come of my typography tutorial. We did this by simplifying an image into two-three colours and over laying text and using the rasterising tool so that we can edit the text pieces however we like. I have yet to complete this image but this is what I have produced so far.
















Photoshop tutorial. 31/10/11.
This video is the first outcome of a tutorial I received on how to tween texts in Photoshop.
I have also made an image of the first 12 frames showing the step-by-step of this video.



This is the final out come of the video produced on Photoshop. I made the video slightly longer because the frames where too short and it was too quick to actually read properly.
So I've made a second video lasting 5 seconds long instead of 2 seconds long.



No comments:

Post a Comment